Hello! My name is Anna and I live as if I’m telling the best story of my life, I also happen to be a wedding photographer.
I am so very fortunate to add so many amazing stories: of love, of family, of friendships, and hope and dreams of the future into my own life. I feel so honored to also be a part of their stories, build these amazing friendships, and continue to follow my clients’ stories throughout their life.
I am always in the moment. I immerse myself into your day, into your story – because I believe that every story is worth telling, every story is important, that everyone is important.
One day, 30 or so years from now, my hope is to be able to bring you back to your special day, spent with the people you most love and cherish, and enjoy re-sharing YOUR story with them, again and again for even more years to come.
I believe that Love doesn’t discriminate, so neither do I. I support marriage equality and equal rights for all.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I love handwritten notes. I write as many as I can: thank you notes, birthday cards, snail mail letters (want one?).
- I’m on level 89 of Candy Crush and I must be a sucker for frustration to the extreme. If you are a fellow crusher, I feel for you! (I’ll send you lives!)
- A giraffe hit me in the arm once because I had no food for it – I have a photo.
- I love reading, I usually average a book a day.
- I once got pulled over in California and somehow convinced the police officer to take a photo with me and my sister – true story.
- I actively volunteer my expertise and time for Southwest Florida Dress for Success, Southwest Florida Help-Portrait, and to the photography students at Florida Gulf Coast University.
Don’t be afraid to reach out to me either by clicking the contact tab above, or on one of the social networks listed below:
Would love to hear from you soon! I really enjoy meeting and making new friends.